Monday, May 19, 2008

Wearing The Anorak

As promised,here I am wearing the anorak jacket. Thank you all for the sweet comments. It's very light weight.Perfect for places that over do it with the air conditioning. The pattern is very easy.I want to try a shorter version in linen or denim.

I don't have to work tomorrow and plan to spend the entire time sewing.My DH will be at work and DD will be in school. I've got one UFO which need a hem and it will be finished. I been thinking about a new tutorial. I've been working with my ruffler foot and I absolutely love it.It seems like every top and dress features some type of gathering,this season,so I thought put it to work. So tomorrow,I PROMISE,a new tutorial.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the color, it looks good with your skin tone and you look good in it!!!

Adrienne said...

Very cute!

Still Patrice said...

That purple is realy pretty! I've been all about purple lately!

Linda said...

You know, I passed on this pattern because I didn't like it. But after seeing it on you, I can now see its potential. You are working it and it is stunning. It is getting added to the list now!

Ebony said...

hey, Ms. Lisa. I really should be leaving for work but just had to share how good I think the jacket looks. Look at you getting your "strike a pose on".

Debbie Cook said...

Looks great, and the color is fab in daylight, very rich and expensive looking. I agree it's the perfect jacket for those chilly A/C days. Enjoy your day off filled with sewing!

narcissaqtpie said...

I like yours! I hope to make this soon.

Sheila said...

Great jacket and the color is lovely.

Cennetta said...

Love it, great color on you.