Thursday, October 09, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Sandy of Sandy's Sewing Niche. Thank you,Sandy.Here are seven facts about me.


  1. I took my first sewing class in 7Th grade and did not learn a single thing.The teacher spent all her time with 3 of her favorite students and totally ignored the rest of us.

  2. My Mom taught me how to sew after the sewing class fiasco.I still didn't want any part of sewing.I made a couple of things because she forced me .Thank god for mothers.

  3. I love watching horror movies,while eating Lemon Heads,buttery popcorn and Coke

  4. I still read comic books between the "serious reading"novels,spiritual,motivational and how -to books.

  5. I began teaching my own sewing class this past August/Sept. This was something I've always dreamed about doing. It is fantastic. I think I may have found my passion.

  6. I think have too many hobbies.That's why I had to get a job.LOL. Sewing,painting,knitting,doll making,reading...there just isn't enough time in the day.

  7. I like to cook from different recipe books .Today I made a Humming Bird Cake from the book,"Southern Cakes by Nancie McDermott.

Now I'm tagging:

Charlene

Kelroc

Kassmin

Lesa

4 comments:

Charlene McGill said...

Hello Lisa,

I'm honored that you would list me on your blog. Now, I guest I need to blog more so you would have something to read when you visit. LOL! I saw that you tagged me late last night. However, I was too sleepy to think. So, I just finished my tag.

Faye Lewis said...

Love the way you displayed your cake, it tasted so good too!

Cennetta said...

You are making hungry for the delicious looking cake.

Sheila said...

That cake looks scrumption and agree with Faye - like the way you displayed it.