Thursday, September 29, 2011

Butterick 5496

Hello everyone. Been having some computer  problems lately. I should start the hunt for a new one or hope it's repairable. I've been working on a couple of projects at once. A denim shirt.a pencil skirt and this top.
This pattern is Butterick 5496. The fabric silky feeling polyester from Hancock Fabrics. The skinny jeans are a new purchase suggested by my fashionista,daughter. Everything about this outfit was super comfortable and cool. I wore it on a 90 degree day and felt just fine. I wanted to use up my summer fabric purchases before the weather changes(We are still in the 80's and 90'sin  Georgia).  I've got one more piece left and I'll be finished with summer fabrics.

11 comments:

Sewtellme said...

How cute are you. Sassy!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Love the fabric. You look very stylish and hip which of course you are! TFS

Linda T said...

Oh how I LOVE those colors! You look FAB!

Mariela Alethia said...

You are looking FRESHHHHHH! it means looking great.

Anonymous said...

nice print. very cute.

Faye Lewis said...

The look of confidence!!!
Enjoyed the sew-in and baked ziti so much, and thanks again for the GRILL MASTER!

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

Great top - you look fantastic in it!

Unknown said...

nice post. Now you can use these business pages directory for bulk silk fabrics import & export business.

Tanya said...

Great summer outfit.

Fran said...

Beautiful fabric - it looks wonderful on you.

a2zbaby said...

Very beautiful, I like it Baby Care Products